How to Volunteer
We are always looking for dedicated volunteers to assist us in the fulfillment of our mission to empower women and families to live healthier lives.
Become a Volunteer
If you have time, we have the cause. We need volunteers of all levels to help us. There is an application and interviewing process.
- Event volunteers - Assist at health fairs, events, etc.
- Volunteer Staff - If you have more time to dedicate to our mission, we need volunteers to work on some of our committees such as program development, resource/fundraising development, Life Jam Advisory Board, and our garden committee;
- Blogger - If you'd like to tell your health and wellness story, you like to share information with others, and you like to write, be a CWUW blogger.
- Social Media/Digital Marketing
- Fundraising/Event Planning
- Office Administration
- Program Intervention Design
- Volunteer Management
Please complete the application form and we'll connect with you soon!