SPROUT GARDEN PROGRAM with the Center of Wellness for Urban Women!
By RSVPing, you agree that you plan to attend the following workshops and the garden day activities. Space is limited.
- August 16: Am I Food Secure: Assessing the needs of your household, neighborhood, and community
- August 23: Benefits of Eating Green, Eating Clean
- September 13th: Self Determination: How to Advocate for yourself and your neighborhood for a sustainable community
- September 27th: Gardening: What, When, Where, and How? Community Gardening and Beautification
- October 11th: Recycling and Composting
All Workshops take place at the Children's Bureau, 1575 Martin Luther King from 10am-12pm
Refreshments and child care provided (MUST sign up for child care prior to workshop - space is limited)
- August 30th - Garden Introduction
- September 6th
- October 2nd or 4th
- October 18th
- October 25th - Graduation - Celebration!
All Garden Workdays take place at Miss Mary's Wellness Garden from 10am-12pm
Home Depot Gift card for each workshop attended
Garden Tools - Graduation gift
Resources to garden programs in Marion County
For questions, please contact Tracy Cork at firstname.lastname@example.org