The lives of women matter.
Your financial contributions assist in the support of our programs in an effort to reduce health disparities for women in our communities.
Center of Wellness for Urban Women is a 501(c)(3) public charity. Any donation given is tax deductible.
We provide you with different options to donate. Please chose from the various online donation options.
Give with Just Give.org
Give with PayPal
To help our women and families, items can be donated to help us impact the well-being of women and their families.
- Art supplies
- Grocery store gift cards
- Nutribullet (cooking demos)
In Kind donations, please print off our in-kind donation form and submit with your donation.
Our Accountability and Commitment
We understand that we accomplish our mission through the generosity and trust of the community, especially our donors and volunteers. For this reason, we believe in communicating transparently with the public who supports us.
Philanthropy is based on voluntary action for the common good. It is a tradition of giving and sharing that is primary to the quality of life.
In accordance with the standards established by the Association of Fundraising Professionals, the Center of Wellness for Urban Women (CWUW) adheres strictly to the following Donor Bill of Rights, which states that a donor has the right:
- to be informed of the Center of Wellness for Urban Women’s mission, of the way the CWUW intends to use donated resources, and of its capacity to use donations effectively for their intended purposes.
- to be informed of the identity of those serving on the CWUW’s Board of Directors, and to expect the Board to exercise prudent judgment in its stewardship responsibilities. to have access to the CWUW’s most recent financial statements.
- to be assured their gifts will be used for the general purposes for which they were given.
- to receive appropriate acknowledgement and recognition.
- to be assured that information about their donation is handled with respect and, if requested, with confidentiality to the extent provided by law.
- to have the opportunity for their names to be deleted from CWUW’s mailing lists.
- to feel free to ask questions when making a donation and to receive prompt, truthful and forthright answers.