Board of Directors
Our board members are committed to the mission and values of the Center of Wellness for Urban Women. Each member is dedicated to further the work of CWUW through their time, skills, and financial support.
- Emily Myers, SMART HQ, Board President
- Tanisha Neely, Urban Om, Vice President
- LaRona Dixon, Indianapolis Urban League, Secretary
- Veronica Gabbard, Hoosiers Veterans Assistance Foundation, CFO, Treasurer
- Latrice Watson, Volunteers of America
Interested in Board Membership?
CWUW is looking for board members to assist in the further development of the organization.
Each Board member is expected to actively chair or participate on a committee. Each Board Member must be committed to women's health and advocacy. Your time commitment is critical. CWUW must have a strong and reliable board for sustainability.
If you're interested in being a board member, please complete the volunteer form and a staff or board member will contact you.